May 2021 Monthly Tax Briefing
May’s Monthly Tax Briefing covers recent developments in tax legislation, including:
- Decisions A. 1118/2021, A. 1128/2021 and A. 1112/2021 on Annual Income Tax Returns of Individuals and Legal Persons and Entities
- Circular E. 2104/2021 on the Time Limit for the Submission of Income Tax Returns
- Circular E. 2100/2021 on the Tax Credit of Losses from Business Activities Outside Greece
- Circular E. 2107 on the Tax Deduction of Corporate Social Responsibility Expenses
- Decision A. 1107/2021 Issues a List of Jurisdictions Participating in the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement (MCAA) on the Exchange of Country-by-Country (CbC) Reports for 2020
Click here to read the Briefing.